Can I get some help with some votes?

I entered my kids in a photo contest, way late! I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some votes? Thanks!!!

http://modelsearch.parenting.com/contests/showentry/320179?showH2HDetails=true

http://www.parenting.com/Babytalk/covercontest/contestant.jsp?sort=state&page=31&index=11&alpha=&state=CA&ID=42421432

There's two seperate ones due to their ages. Thanks again!

kegrilovessmu

Asked by kegrilovessmu at 11:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• SORRY, but NO! They want TOO much PERSONAL INFO for a vote!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 12:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Seriously? What info do they want? And is it both of them? Just curious if I'm going to be asking people to give their life story to vote for my guys. I guess that's their way of making sure people don't just keep clicking vote for their own kid, lol.
    kegrilovessmu

Comment by kegrilovessmu (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I didn't follow the link, but I know when my friend entered her kid in one of these, I wouldn't vote because they wanted my cell number. I'm sure that's all it's there for, anyway, just to get people's info. Good luck, though!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• They certainly didn't ask for my cell number when I entered him. Pretty sure it was just name and email address. They have to have a way to keep track of who is voting so the voting is fair.
    kegrilovessmu

Comment by kegrilovessmu (original poster) at 9:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not to mention these are both popular parent magazines that I was subscribed to, not like I just chose some random no-name contest to enter them into!
    kegrilovessmu

Comment by kegrilovessmu (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2010