What worst thing that has happened to you dring sex?

The worst thing that has happened to me is that I slide down mud when I was almost ready to orgasm. Me and my ex uue to love doing it in odd places and we went to do it under a brigde and it was raining and very muddy and as i was about to orgasm we slide down the mud and into the river.

Lora992

Asked by Lora992 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My father walked in on us. I was 17 and I thought he was actually going to kill my boyfriend (now husband).
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I dont really have a worst thing, but the curtain rod fell on my head once when we were going at it. It actually was rather funny.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• ...as i was about to orgasm we slide down the mud and into the river.

********************

ROFL!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yeah ummm...I need to answer this anon...it is really bad so pm me and I will tell you in private not all over cafemom
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We were really into it and the box spring and matress fell off the frame, at the top corner. Not too bad on it's own, but I had my hand up there and it got stuck! Took us nearly and hour to get it out, I spent the whole time topless and wouldn't let him get help. :-) It almost broke all the fingers in my left hand.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My x boyfriend called me his x girlfriend's name. I already had suspicions he was cheating on me with her anways. Yeah that pretty much confirmed it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We were in a field in Oklahoma during hurricane season and a piano fell on us. It hurt, but not as bad as our pride when the fire department came to lift it off of us after 7 hours.

Ok, I lied. It's late and I'm trying to come up with good answers! Really the only worst thing is the baby crying in the middle of it, and that happens ALL the time! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i went into labor
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 1:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Worst thing...there was the time that my DS walked in and kept asking what we were doing (he's 3). The other bad one was when I had my dog. I thought she was in the backyard. My DH was on top & my dog jumped up on the bed and growled @ DH. That is the reason why he says no more pets LOL
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 11:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• my niece in-law said she knew a way to make my husband feel real good during oral sex. So she told me to take a halls, throat lozenge and put in my mouth and give my husband oral sex. She said the heat would feel real good to him. I tried this. I put the halls in my mouth, proceeded to give him oral sex, he began to scream in agony. I jumped up and said, what's wrong, he said it burns really bad. I was sooo embarrassed! I got a towel to wipe him off. We then proceeded to have sex and when i put him in me. it burned me soo bad! i went and washed up and we just ended that session very frustrated. I wont listen to another suggestion from this girl about sex again. How embarrassing!
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010