Which one of these houses do you like more?

My fiance and I are looking into buying a new home. I went and saw 2 houses today and they are both dead even as far as which one I like more. I know you can't tell from only the listing, but based on that alone, which house would you choose? I'll post the links underneath so you can click them.

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Great choices! I liked them both from the outside...I love brick, but I really liked that blue too. Even though I really liked the first one, I'll have to say I'd choose the second one....why? Who could pass up on a Hot Tub! Lol And I liked that it has the fireplace, huge yard, playhouse, jetted tub, built-in shelves in that one shower...nice. You'll have to tell us which one you chose! :-) Good Luck to you!
    blessed33

Answer by blessed33 at 6:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The second one
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like the 2nd one a lot better, mosty b/c of 1st impression when I saw the 1st photo of each. I do like the kitchen in the 1st one a lot though. Good luck and congratulations on moving to a new home! :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i liked the first one! it has more personality.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I didn't really like the first one, but I liked the second one quite a bit. The back yard and deck on the second one look awesome, and I like the colors and style of the second one better than the first.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like them both, but I think I would have to go with #2
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The second house hands down! What a great first home right on the golf course.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• They are both nice, but I would probably pick the second one
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like the second one as well. Boy I sure wish you could get something like that for a that price where I live!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I liked the second house, hands down!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010