does anybody have a friend they want to drop, but feel bad about it?

she is a really cool person and all but she has SOO many issues- honestly i dont want to deal with them!! but i am one of the few people who actually cares about her well being. she is pregnant and works out 24/7 but NEVER wants to eat. i believe she is trying to kill her unborn child and i want no part of that. i told her i wouldnt hang out with her until she started eating and she went on fb and started writing crazy status messages that i know were about me.. sigh she is too much drama and i dont want to deal with it, but i feel bad because i know she has no one else to depend on...

3xangel

Asked by 3xangel at 12:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• well the reality is it's not up to you to dictate to her how to handle herself. that said, she sounds like an immature annoying bitch. by now you've probably realized why she doesn't have anyone else... if you don't want the drama just get out of it... don't go messing in her military business, that's only going to create more drama. don't babysit but don't participate period.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• all the time .. but well sometimes those friends really do need you !
    bwsmommy

Answer by bwsmommy at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You don't need people like that in your life. I would take a break from her and/or make her into an aquaintance-not a friend. I say this because I don't think burning bridges is ever a good idea. Good luck!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i have a friend but fortunately she isn't bad we have been friends for many years but I am really finding out more information than I relly want to know and I just recently became disabled so she thinks she can call and drop all her problems on me and never listen to mine. I just kind of stopped calling or emailing her. In your case you might want to contact someone in your community it sounds like she has real issues and you amybe right here we have a thing called a mental hygiene warrant which means she would bepicked up and evaluated do you know the father of her baby he may need to know???? good luck
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 12:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• thanks for the advice ladies!!! she is military and i want to tell her chain of command but a lot of drama can come from that and i know she doesnt want them in her business. i dont know who the father is- i doubt she even knows. idk, i just dont want to deal with her drama. i dont want to baby sit a grown woman, ya know
    3xangel

Comment by 3xangel (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010