what do YOU so to make yourself feel pretty?

i work out and try to dress nice. when im comfortable with myself i notice i become more confident

3xangel

Asked by 3xangel at 12:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• start with a postive attitude.
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I pamper myself, at home with pedicure, epsom salt bath, color rinse, polish nails, curl hair and put on extra nice dress and heels. I then take myself out on a date! I'm comfortable with myself!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When I get rid of my unibrow. I feel prettier than. Money is always tight in the summer so I always feel really ugly during the summer months. My hair needs to be dyed like no other right now but can not afford it so it is going its natural gray right now (i have so much gray at 29 it is insane). But during the other months, I can afford it then, but during the summer...all that fun stuff goes away. I can not wait till the end of August now.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Unfortunately, I have fallen victim to the beauty salon. I go get my nails done, my hair colored or cut, my eyebrows done, etc. Always the stuff that costs money! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I feel my prettiest when I'm wearing some great heels. Boots, sandals, doesn't matter, the higher the heel, the prettier I feel. My mom is the same and between us, we have nearly 100 pairs and just switch. It's great!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I dye my eyebrows and eyelashes with mustache dye. I know, it's probably not good to have that stuff so close to my eyes.... but then I won't look like a ghost when I don't have time to put on makeup (which is 80% of the time now!)

Besides that, it helps just to get a good long shower, shave, eyebrow pluck, fingernail clip, lotion.... as the mother of a baby, getting all those things at once is phenomenal!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I shower every morning, my nails are always polished, I dress nicely, and I always wear sexy underwear.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:44 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• good stuff ladies! i recently started going to the salon to get my hair done and im trying to be a bit more girly by getting my nails done too! also its supposed to be *what do you DO to make yourself feel pretty* i cant edit the question to change it though.
    3xangel

Comment by 3xangel (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I find myself getting too comfortable with myself lately and I am starting to get a little lazy, but doing my hair, make-up, everyday no matter what makes me feel good about myself!
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 3:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I always do my hair and makeup, keep my nails trimmed and painted, get my hair colored at the salon, and I watch what I eat to stay slim.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010