hair...as in gray hair

Another question got me thinking. When did you start going gray and what is your natural hair color. I started going gray at 14 and it has just been going downhill since than. about 40% of my hair is gray and I am only 29.

So when did you start going gray?
What is your age now?

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 12:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I found my first gray hair when I was 25. I still get one or two here and there but it isn't really noticeable yet. I have medium brown hair.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I started graying at 19 and am now 51. Blonde highlighting covers gray nicely.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well, I am 33 and I started getting gray hair when I was about 25. I dye my hair though.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 12:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• mid 40's here. I too, cover with blond highlights!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Got preggo with my first baby and lost him at 20 weeks, that is when the gray hair started coming in, I was 23. I have a little bunch of gray hair in the front and here and there around my head, my natural hair is brown and I got it done today with blond and redish high lights.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I found my first grey hair at 24, after my son was born. I think that pregnancy sucks the life out of your hair! I'm now 32 and still pluck the odd grey hair, but I'm blonde and they blend pretty well. I've never coloured my hair before and don't plan to until I'm a lot greyer than I am now!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When I was 28, I was dx with breast cancer,, during my treatments and my hair fell out..When it grew back in I had gray spots of hair all over my head.. To the point every-time my sister saw me, she had to make a comment about how much gray hair I had. ( always with the snide remarks, always saying and doing anything to hurt me)... I now dye my hair.
    my4pinkroses

Answer by my4pinkroses at 8:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I saw my 1st at 21. I'm about 30% gray now,at least I am when the roots show! I'm a natural medium ash blonde(blech!) and I dye it strawberry blonde or neutral dark blonde. I figure on my 50th birthday,or thereabouts,I will let it go. It'll probably be fully gray then! I'm 37 now

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2010