Are you a fan of America's Next Top Model?

I just love that show! I never miss a season.

tasches

Asked by tasches at 12:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It is one of my secerat passions. I so am not into that model stuff, high end fashion, hair and makeup. But I just love that show. I watch the marathons on the weekends when my husband is at work. If he is here and watching it, then he makes fun of me.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like it, I used to watch it all the time before becoming a mom. So I miss most stuff on tv cause it seems I never have time even when I DVR it! LOL
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 12:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• a couple years ago they did a season for short girls and i was so pissed cause i would have jumped at the chance to do that...i love that show however the 1st 4 seasons are my favorites cause i LOVE Janice Dickinson
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't like the girls in it, but i have not watched every season. Still waiting for the kind hot hippie chick who doesn't get involved with all the drama those bitches get themselves into. I would have done the short girls season too, I used to model when i was a teen, but i never grew past 5'2"...LOL. When i was in my early 20's i did some modeling for a TEEN clothing add...lol. That was the last one i ever did. Now i'm fat...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I tried to get my daughter into the shorty season but we missed the application time by a couple of days. It would have been a hoot to go through the process. But I think living in a house with all women and nothing to do but think of ways to cause trouble for the camera might have been too much for her.
    tasches

Comment by tasches (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010