Am i or Not

ok, so my last period was on may 29, and i haven't had my period since, and my periods are irregular when i miss the 29 it comes on the 13, since i missed it i thought i was, but took a test last night and came back neg, and last week my hubby told me that after we had u know what, when he went to clean himself off , he noticed that i had bled a little, and asked me if i was on it, and i told him that no, since i had been wearing a padd all day, and nothing, could it be a implantation, or should i wait till after the 13? a nother note, i had a misscarriage in march, and we beentrying ever since.

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait till after the 13th if nothing shows get a blood test.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• wait til the 29 of next month then test or anywhere in between but tht day would be better
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:41 AM on Jul. 7, 2010