Paranormal Activity 2

I saw a preview tonight when I went to the movies. I nearly pee'd my pants just from that. I will not be seeing it nor the first one. What did others think?

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hahaha I saw the previews for it the other week too and was screaming like a moron in the theater and covering my eyes. I refused to see the first one and obviously won't ever see the 2nd either. I'm still recovering from the Exorcism of Emily Rose I saw like 5 years ago. Still scared from that movie!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have not seen the previews or even knew there was going to be a second one. The first one was dumb so I doubt I will see the second one, unless it is on TV one night and my husband I do not have anything else to watch than maybe. What movie did you go see tonight?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I liked the first one, though it was mainly because I was impressed with what one guy did with a camera and a measly sum of money in his own house! I'm not sure how I feel about the bigger budget sequel... though I'll probably end up seeing it just because I love horror movies and go to see most stuff in that genre.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I thought it was super freaky. Dh wants to go see it when it comes out. I'm fine when I'm watching the movies, it's when I get home that there's a problem. I'm sure I wont go in to a dark room or walk down the hall with out a light on for at least a week LOL
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 12:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The first one was spooky, but not as scary as they make it out to be. I liked it. I LOVE spooky, but i HATE gory, bloody killing films.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Didn't like the first one at all...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The previews freaked me out big time. I was omgoodness, oh no oh no and my cousin was laughing at me. We went to see Eclipse. Mainly it freaked me out about the dog in the babies room getting scared and then bam there's someone standing in the room while there is a baby in there! I don't think I can watch it even if I wanted too lol :)
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010