I need some help please

I have to go to court tomorrow. The sight of my dsd's ovary donor makes my stomach sick and my blood boil. She is a dead beat and is only "fighting" for custody in hopes of getting child support. (she has 5 kids from 5 different guys and only has custody of 2) I know I need to maintain my composure for the sake of my little angel that I've been taking care of and loving like my own for the past year and a half. I'm just so afraid that I'm going to lose it. Does anyone have any advice how I can do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• wait outside until its over? idk good luck though
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Be calm and honest. Bring proof of your LOVE. School, doctor, child care ect records .... so their is no dispute over who has cared for the child..... and stay quiet and respectful.... slander will get you NO WHERE in court
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Think before you speek, stay calm, don't let her drag you into anything. Just be the clearheaded and mature one. Good luck!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

i agree let her look like the ass while she gets proven wrong.

Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 2:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010