Wouldnt this break your heart too ?

My brother has a little girl who we ( our family) love with all of our hearts.. the problem is her mother. When she was born my brother and 2 other guys had to be given DNA test to find out who the dad was , my brother tried to do everything for her but she basically used the baby to get what she wanted and would only let us ( my brother and the family) see her when we would give her money, my brother has a court date and is going to try and get custody. I looked on myspace at the mothers myspace and was glad to see she had a photo album of her 1st birthday photos ( we werent aloud to go to her party or see her to give one... out of 40 photos the baby was only in 3 pics. She was blowing out a candle on a cupcake ( no real cake) and she was just in a diaper and a dirty shirt playing with the obviously used toys she got ( which would be ok but the mom spends $100s on herself weekly) & the rest of the pics where of her & friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would be so pissed thts shitty as hell in court she will lose and your brother will have his daughter goodluck! and i hope they really make tht witch pay, and pay pack all the money she got for the baby tht she spent on her greedy self
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 1:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It would get me a little frustrated especially if he was not the daddy.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• that seems to be the way of things i guess. it hurts me to hear and when i see it in real life it is just as bad. hope he has collected the proof he needs and gets his rights.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010