Could I be Pregnant Again???

My DF and I have been under high amounts of stress regarding our son's well being, our upcoming wedding, and the huge amount of bills we have.

So yesterday AF was supposed to come but hasn't and then tonight DF and I got into this humongous fight and just finished an amazing make-up session. Could it be possible to already be or about to become pregnant again???

Sara

OhSara87

Asked by OhSara87 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say if you have unprotected sex then you can be pregnant. You can test tomorrow.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you're having sex, then yes, you could be pregnant.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• If you have sex (protected or not) then yes you could be pregnant. At 3 months PP if you are not nursing your chances of getting pregnant are just like before baby. The sex you had last night likely did not make you pregnant since AF is supposed to be coming. you need to be ovulating when you have sex in order to get pregnant. Likely the stress is making you a little off and I would just take a test ASAP to make sure.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes, it is very possible.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2010