How smart is your husband?

Does he know that you you don't always want to clean and you'd like hknow that you don't certain days, but doesn't say anything just to be nice.

Does he know that certain days you don't clean for any reason, doesn't matter, and he won't say anything, or do you just assume he's not worried because he knows you'll just do it.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 2:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• He's pretty good at that. After nearly 10 years together we can tell when the other is "having a day" and don't push or expect much. It's nice, I'm very lucky!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm not sure what this has to do with his IQ lol... but yes he is nice and respectful and wouldn't say anything if I didn't clean for a week! In fact he'd just start cleaning to help me out.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh and when we both worked outside the home we both did equal shares of cleaning, now that I'm a SAHM I try to do most of it, but he still helps out.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• What??
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 2:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He has an IQ of 130. But your question has NOTHING to do with intelligence, just common courtesy and understanding and love for one's spouse. And at that HE IS VERY GOOD! We've been married nearly 27 years.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He's pretty darn intelligent. I would never fall for an idiot, i like good brains.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My hubby is absolutely brilliant! I mean, he's kinda one of those guys who will say something, and I'll be like "WHY do you know that?"!!! But, as far as cleaning goes, he'd let it slide for a couple of days, but after that he'd get pretty angry. He does help out some, but his job is VERY demanding and he works really long hours. He feels that I should have to go to "work" everyday just like he does.
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2010