Before you get your monthly do you get PMS?

I do
WHOoah
Omg
My SO always knows too and he always suggests that I might start my period too, and I always get defensive about it like "Don't blame my period on this/that," lol

When all along I was just PMSing really bad

happen to you ever?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yeah! I'm a total bitch the 2 or 3 days before and during the first 2 or 3 days. :-) Plus, I plow the chocolate. He came home yesterday to find me eating the nesquik chocolate mix strait from the container by the spoonful. He told me I was gonna start and I just said "no shit! Ya think?"
    Or if I get mad about something he says "what's wrong? You're not due to start for 2 weeks". Just makes me want to growl!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• OMFG yes. I didn't before having kids, but I do now. F*** I feel like if I'm not bleeding I'm Pms'ing I feel like there's no breaks sometimes. =( lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes. And the older I get, the more crampy and crabby I get. I didn't think it was supposed to be this way.
    kimbaustin

Answer by kimbaustin at 2:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• OMG I have been sooo b*tchy all day! little thing are bugging me, and i was think why but then i remember im going to start my period soon. I normally never get it but i have it baaad right now lol
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• yes always
    stylemom1

Answer by stylemom1 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Mine isn't so much irritability. Its aches and pains, breakouts I get really.. in the mood. lol. Lots of stuff. But its mostly my body doing a whole lot at once.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2010