please help me figure this out

when u were prego did any of u ever get blister like things that really hurt in the middle of your boobs right where the bottom of ur bra is and in the creases of your legs????lately i have been wearing dresses ith no bra or underwear and i think it is making this stuff better...can anyone think of what it might be???thx in advance!by the way i bathe VERY OFTEN

samie_01

Asked by samie_01 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Prolly cuz of the heat, sounds like boils, try to stay cooler and wash more often.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 6:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• To me sound like maybe a yeast infection and yes you can get them in those place's. Call your Dr. they will probably give you an ointment and you need to keep the area's clean and dry at all time's to promote the healing.
    doula1

Answer by doula1 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sounds to me like either A- The soap you are using to bathe with is aggravating you or B- The heat is causing rashes since that is where you experience a lot of rubbing.
    I highly doubt it is associated with your pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010