Why I cant stand women (no offense)

So I have these neighbors that moved in about 6 months ago. I just started really getting to know them and hanging out with them about 2 weeks ago. Well there is a girl and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was over at my house last night hanging out with my husband and I. Well out of the blue he tells me his girlfriend didnt like me because when he first moved in he glanced at me so she thought he was checking me out. Also I was being a polite neighbor a couple months back and said hi to him so now I want him also. Im sorry youre so insecure that if your boyfriend looks at anyone you automatically think he wants them. Im so sick of people judging me before they get to know me. Its not my fault Im beautiful :).....J/K

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• She is insecure and jealous---just ignore them. You don't have to be friendly to neighbors, there is no rule ...LOL. I ignore most of the women ... most neighbors...in my neighborhood because I hate gossip and cliques, know what I mean??
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• There are some catty soccer moms in my neighborhood who whisper about anyone who looks better than them. Jealousy, plain and simple. But some of the women are really friendly too, even when dealing w/ someone "hot". It just depends on the woman, I guess.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Both of my neighbors hate me because they think I want their husbands/boyfriends. I have never flirted with them or anything I'm just so sick of the drama. When my husband talks to girls I dont care because I know he wouldnt do anything. People really need to grow up. Both of these girls are 19 so that should explain a lot.
    drs1206

Comment by drs1206 (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am very selective about who I am friends with, for one simple reason, most women are catty, lol. The fact is, women do not trust other women, and few trust their men. I do trust my husband implicitly, so no freak outs here, even if I knew he was looking at someone else.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Why would her boyfriend tell you that? Shouldn't that of been something private kept between the two of them? If I tell my hubby I don't like someone and then he tells them I would be pissed off.

So, the real question is why would he tell you she said that? Does he not want you to be friends? Did he tell you so that you would know that he really does want you and he could "feel" out the situation to see if you'd be interested? Just because he said it doesn't mean that it's true. I would keep being friendly to her and let her see that you really don't want her man.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have no intentions of being mean to her in the slightest. He just found out that she cheated on him so i figured that why he told me that because he's pissed at her. All I know is I graduated highschool 10 years ago and it seems like I cant get away from the petty highschool drama.
    drs1206

Comment by drs1206 (original poster) at 8:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Colethky, don't make this his fault; that's how every stupid Lifetime movie starts. He told her that so she wouldn't wonder why his g/f is gonna act like a bitch towards her; now she knows.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He could be lying or not so you would have to pay attention and she how she acts now!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Them being 19 explains it all!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• lol, yeah...she's insecure and jeolous to boot...and i graduated high school 10 years ago too...promise that you'll never fully leave the drama, i get it everyday at work. Women are vindictive and cruel...believe me. Guys just do the whole "i'm not going to talk to you..but then we'll have this man-hug and everything will be ok" women? nah....i hate to say it but gossip, cruel words, etc. seem to be the way to go when it comes to anger and trust and such issues. I'd say just ignore her...and him too! He had no reason to tell you all these things and get you involved in a personal matter between them. It's obvious that no matter how nice you try to be, she's going to construe it as something else...so why bother?
    jojolwu

Answer by jojolwu at 8:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010