Nausea

I am 37 weeks. I stoped having real nausea a few weeks ago. Today I feel horrible. I am nauseous i've had diarhea and I ache every where. Is it normal for this to happen or is this possibly some kind of sickness????

kaydee8

Asked by kaydee8 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With the aches and diarrhea, it sounds like you have a virus of some sort. At least with how I felt when I was pregnant I was just nauseous. Give it 24 hours and see if it improves. If you press on the pressure point in your wrist it will help with the nausea, but not the rest of your symptoms. If you are worried, I'd contact your doctor to see what they say. Hope you feel better.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hey I got really sick right before I went into Labor eat some saltines and see if that help. You might want to call the doc. because that might be how your labor is starting.
    hayleebeans

Answer by hayleebeans at 9:19 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• call your Dr. Body ache usually comes with the flu.

....and eat some ginger cookies. Ginger is amazing for helping with nausea!
    doula1

Answer by doula1 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• this may be associated with you going into labor soon or it could be that you ate something bad. I'd call your doctor if it gets worce. You don't wanna get dehidrated..(sorry if I spelled it wrong)
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2010