What is up with weird dreams, or may I say nightmares, in my situatuion?

Okay so the other night I had a dream, but it was much more like a nightmare instead of a dream! I had a sex dream about my 500lb bro- in -law!!! He is a major A hole! He hits one his wife, he swears in front of my 3 year old son even when asked repeatedly not to he makes fun of everyone and is so immature and mean. Why the hell would i have a sex dream about him!? Is my subconscious screwing with me? Someone please help me understand, cause I don't. I that happens when I think about the dream is a big eeewww!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would not worry about it. Our subconscious drifts all over the place when we're sleeping. Our thoughts have no boundaries when we dream which is why we have crazy dreams sometimes. I once had a dream that i had sex with an obese man...lol. It was so gross, but in my dream i really wanted to get off & he was the only one around. I know it sounds so gross & i woke up feeling so embarrassed. I have many dreams where i sleep with random unattractive men. i've never been one to sleep around, so i find it very strange. Just forget about it. There could be no rhyme or reason for your dream at all.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2010