What is the deal with this nausea?

I have been getting nauseous almost every time I eat! At first I thought maybe baby #2 was on its way, but then I got my period, so that didn't seem like a possibility anymore; although is it possible to be on your period and still be pregnant? I am not sure. Anyways it has been happening for about 2 weeks now, no fever or anything, but i have thrown up a few times which i really weird for me, i hardly ever throw up! Can some one help please? Any thoughts?

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 9:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Health

• I've always heard that you can still get your period while you're pregnant. Maybe you should try to get it to see a doctor. Hope everything's okay!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You could be pregnant.. take a test or go to your dr.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You need to test to rule out pregnancy. It's not normal to bleed during pregnancy, but some people do, and can still be pregnant, so your first step is to test, then you can go from there. I hope you feel better. Good luck!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2010