Do looks matter to you in the opposite sex?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 9:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes they do, but only what I consider attractive, not other people. Attraction is key. Just because I consider a man good looking doesn't mean everyone else will
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Absolutely. They don't have to be model perfect, but I have to find them attractive.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't know if looks at the most important. They kind of catch your eye, but its a feeling you get when you see someone and talk to them. I've been drawn to people that aren't that good looking. Personality is the most important thing to me I guess.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm not going to say they DON'T matter because they do to a certain point. I like men that look clean. I don't want someone who looks like a bum or anything.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes but its not as inmportant as there personality and there heart so I married him :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Absolutely.
    However, what I find attractive, many may not. The most important issue to me though, is health, and compatibility for a healthy lifestyle. I could never be interested in an obese, cheeto eating, video game playing individual who never gets out and plays- has fun, is active. Simply couldn't do it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It would be a lie if I said they didn't. But I'm the only one who has to find him attractive. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Absolutely! I think looks are the thing that initially draws us to someone else. Does not mean they have to be model perfect, but there has to be some sort of chemistry there. Honestly speaking, no one is going to be with someone they do not find attractive in any way for long.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's important in a way, I think physical attraction is the precursor to love, like it's what may draw you to a person in the first place. It plays a part, because obviously you can't be revolted by the one you love, lol. I also think that when you're truly in love with someone, that makes you find them even MORE attractive like even if you didn't before. So I think a lot of it has to do with your heart. Like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. I think pheromones play a part too, like someone I think is attractive may not be attractive at all to you....and vice/versa, kwim?
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes, you have to feel attracted to that person.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010