Do you have an annoying neighbor?

What annoys you most about them?

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 10:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! They are so loud. I have only gone over to ask them nicely to turn there music down 3 times in 7 months, but the last time i went (and i was NICE) the guy cussed me out and was just an over all jerk.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Annoying? No.
    Creepy because they ALWAYS know what we're doing, when we're home (or not) etc.? YES!!!

They are retired, and sweet... I think they are just bored. Sometimes I let the kids draw pictures to take to them, or make cookies to share.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't let neighbors annoy me, what would that be good for?
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 10:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Right now no. But when we lived in our apartment the people below us had two dogs that would constantly bark. We also had balconies and if we went out on ours their dog would literally go crazy, running around and barking and just being annoying. We had a HUUUUUGE balcony and we felt like we couldn't even enjoy it because the dogs would be so loud if we went out.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 10:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• They have a dog in a "dog run" that they never play with, they have another dog that lives out of their destroyed laundry room at the back that never gets played with, then you can hear at least 3 other dogs inside the house that i've never seen. Their yard looks like CRAP and we've got to look at it :/
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• no but I think its weird she just came by to tell me @ 10 O Clock this morning to tell me that her plaster wall feel because of my hammering when I was hammering in my kitchen which isnt connected to her house at all... weird....
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a few WEIRD ones. The guy on the corner goes outside in his hoverround everyday and goes back and forth on our block,stopping every so often in front of houses and STARES! he'll also bug the hell out of any city workers or delivery drivers. They try to be polite,but they gotta work! My next door neighbor likes to sit on her back stoop in a t-shirt and underwear only! The 1st time I saw it she had called me over and I was like WHOA! TMI hon! You do that"I don't see anything" stance,and try to get away! Her husband mows 3 times a week and is currently trying to start a hedge from these lil sprout trees no higher than 12 inches tall. Last year he tried this and they all died in the 1st frost. Well,it keeps him busy i guess!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sort of, but we love him anyway...lol. He & his wife are retired, but he gets bored, so will come over to "chat" or tell us stories, and usually at the most inconvenient times, but they are wonderful people and have been like another set of grandparents to my son, too. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a whole block of rental houses with annoying trashy people coming and going. Only good thing about this neighborhood is that no renter lasts more than a year and that is a long time. On the upside, the girls next door are strippers, so they are gone at night, sleep all day. The one has a 3 yr old DD that she pays my DD's money to watch 5 nights a week. They are rolling in G-string money lol!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh heck yes! I have a lot actually!! What annoys me most--they are drunk, loud and obnoxious!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010