At about how many weeks did you start feeling uncomfortable laying on your tummy?

i am about 7 weeks with baby #2 and i find it very hard to lay on my tummy to sleep. and its getting annoying bc i am a tummy sleeper :(
just curious when others felt this way too!

jesi817

Asked by jesi817 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When i started showing I could not sleep on it anymore I think I was about 12 weeks
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 10:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I had a c section the first time, and it was about a year later that I actually felt like I could sleep on my tummy and then I got pregnant again! lol So there went the tummy sleeping! lol The second c section was a lot easier...only a couple months before I could sleep on my stomach, but even then I got used to NOT sleeping on my stomach and really haven't been a tummy sleeper ever since!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh, I slept on my stomach up until 12wks of pregnancy
    CAGirl4

• About 29 weeks. Up until then I could take my noodle pillow and wrap it around my tummy and balance enough to sleep. Picture a massage bed only the hole for your face is for your belly.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• When I started showing. I started showing at like 12 weeks.. that's when it started getting very uncomfortable. I've always been a side sleeper though, so it wasn't that bad for me.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am about 13 weeks with number 2 and it has been a while now that I have felt uncomfortable on my tummy.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am 25 weeks and I am not sure how I do it but I am still able to sleep on my belly . I am sure that it won"t be long before I have to stop though .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm about 9 weeks and sometimes it hurts to sleep on my tummy so i sleep on kinda like my side/tummy its the only way i can sleep :(
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 11:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have always slept on my side once I found out I was pregnant. It promotes better blood flow for you and your baby.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I literally slept on my tummy nightly till i was 7 months along. It was totally comfortable. After that i just couldnt do it
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010