You want best answer? Tell me a joke..or something funny & I'll reward the best one as best answer!! =) I'll allow up to at least 5 before I choose.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Little Johnny is walking down the hall when he hears a noise from his parents room. He knocks on the door and asks his mom what's going on. "Playing cards," she replies. "Who's your partner?" asked little johnny. "Your father!"

Content with his answer, Little Johnny walks further down the hall towards his room when he hears the same noise coming from his sister's room. Again, he knocks on the door and asked his sister what was she doing. "Playing cards." "With who?" he asks. "My boyfriend!" she says.

A short while later, Little Johnny's father is walking down the hall and hears a noise coming from Little Johnny's room. He knocks on the door and asks "What are you doing?" "Playing cards!" replied Johnny. "Who's your partner?" asked his father...

Little Johnny answers promptly, "With a hand like this who needs a partner?"
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• What did the snail say while riding on the turtles back?

WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not a joke, but it is funny.

Yesterday, I learned the hard way that you should check to see if your child has a fork in their hand before you smack their hand. Just so you know. DS3 was taking all of my clean forks out of the drawer and throwing them away, I went to pop his hand and he was holding a fork, and how I can't move my thumb (punctured the base of my thumb).

Ouch. Can I at least get a sympathy vote up?
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Texas Chili Contest

read it here:

http://www.funny.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Funny.woa/wa/funny?fn=CB7MF&Funny_Jokes=Texas_Chili_Contest

*it's too long to try to post it in here...SO WORTH IT!!!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Here's a joke

Mike calls his boss one morning and tells him he cant't come into work. "My stomach hurts, my legs ache, and I have horrible back pain" he tells his boss. The boss says "I really need you today Mike. You know when I feel like this I go home and have crazy sex with my wife. Then I feel a whole lot better. Why don't you try that and call me back." Well Mike does that and calls his boss "You were right. I feel great. I'll be there in ten minutes. By the way you have a nice house."
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Of course MunchiesMom! Sorry to hear bout your thumb!
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• A man walked into a bar where a sign read "cheese sandwiches $2, ham and cheese sandwiches $5, handjob $10" the man discreetly looked in his wallet. He called over the cute bartender and asked "excuse me miss, are you the lady who gives the handjobs?" "Well yes darling I am" she said. The man then replied "well go wash your damn hands I want a cheese sandwich."
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2010