If you could re-live a day of your life again, which would it be and why?

MTM

Asked by MTM at 10:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The first day that I smoked meth. Had to struggle with that addiction for 4 almost 5 years.

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• as sad and horrible as it sounds, i would want the day my dad died back. we didn't know he was going to die that day, so i would use that day to say everything i wanted to tell him.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 10:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Giving birth to my son. I would have been more prepared so I could have a natural birth.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• The day SO proposed...After being proposed to by 2 other men, this time, I couldn't breathe, couldn't think, and it made me speechless
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Definitely my wedding day. It was the best day of my life. So exciting and beautiful, and everything I'd always dreamed of as a little girl.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I want the day I left Lou back, I had no idea he would want it to be forever, he said he wanted his space so I gave it to him and now I can never go back. I miss him, it sucks a lot. I never should have left.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 10:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Meaning that if I could do it over again I wouldn't of gotten high
    youngmom33

• 1 day is too hard!

I would love to go back to the day I got married...

I would love to go back to the day I had both my kids...

The day before my Pop-Pop died...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• there is only ONE day I would change if I could - I would've agreed to a date with DH the first time he asked me, instead of making him chase me for a year.

I could say that I would go back to my wedding day (first marriage) and "just say no" - but if I hadn't struggled with the divorce, and had all of the problems that came with leaving him, who knows if it would have brought me down the path I'm on now?

As far as re-living just for the sake of enjoying that day, those emotions again... There are too many to decide! The births of all three of my children, the day I realized I was madly in love with the man that (before then) I had no interest in, the night he proposed to me, getting two lines on a stick...finally getting the divorce that I'd waited 6 years for..

I would NOT re-visit our wedding day... it was horrible... so much stress and nothing went the way it was supposed to.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• the day the doc said the shots were nothing to worry about
    i did not listen to my instincts
    daughter has autism
    i blame shots
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2010