would you rather be the mom of Joran van der Sloot

or Natalee Holloway. I know this a terrible thought, but just curious. I would rather be the mom of Natalee Holloway.

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 10:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in

• Thank you Rnurse! I simply was answering the question that you wanted answered.. the whole point of this site! Of course no one wants to be in either position, but you asked, so I answered! =) Have a great day!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• dISGUSTING TO EVEN THINK SOMEONE WOULD RATHER. Nasty.

Be grateful for what you have.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's a game.. so I chose. I wouldn't want to be either..but she asked a question & I answered!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Terrible question. I can't even answer it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I think this is a very good question! Makes you think. I'm actually going to say..um..Natalee's mom. It would be AWFUL to lose a child, but I wouldn't want my child to take the life of another..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I asked the question because I can't imagine the pain both of these moms must feel. Was there anything either mom could have done to prevent this? Do we really have such little control over our childrens lives?
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I find it rude to whoever gave supermom a negative. I actually made it a positive. If you don't want to answer the question PLEASE MOVE ON and dont be RUDE.
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• To prevent this? Not really.. no matter how wonderfully you raise your children, sometimes things go wrong.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Clearly I'd rather just be who I am, but to humor you .. I'd rather be the mom of the murderer. I'd rather know he's rotting in prison then knowing my daughter was dead and never able to come back. I'd turn that F* in though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2010