Do you think Separating is the hardest thing to do?

I thought it would be but I am realizing it is not. I am so happy I did it.

I was told you can't change anyone-which I already new, you must change your self. If they truely love you they will change themself, and it will cause a domino effect.

Either way I am so much happier now!!! I miss him and love him but it was the best move I made. Hopefully, we will make it work, if not him and I will have no choice but to move on. PRAY FOR US LADIES!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I really feel ya on this one. I want him back tho and he wants nothing............................
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 10:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My thoughts are with you honey!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It wasn't for me. Honestly, even though I loved him, I knew I was doing the best thing for me and my child.
    I am by no means saying there were not a lot of painful moments, there were. But, when you know it is for the best, that does give you some relief.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Nope - I was so much happier after I left my ex. It was hard on my kids, and still is at times, but for me it was one of the easiest (and best!) decisions I ever made!

Answer by missanc at 10:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• For us separating wasn't easy but it wasn't the hardest. The hardest was working through our problems, figuring out our mistakes and where things went wrong. We worked through them, figured out our mistakes, figured out where we went wrong and now learned from our mistakes and have a wonderful marriage. Both of us wanted to make it work and both of us wanted to be a better spouse for the other person and in turn that made us happier people. It can only work if it is a joint 110% effort.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It depends on the situation. Sometimes the relationship is harder then the breakup. Sometimes both are effortless, sometims both are hard. It depends.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:05 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• For me it was easy, now we're divorced and I was worried that would be hard, but I am so much happier now :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Once you do it and gain your independence and see that you can make it, you don't look back! I know that's how it was for me when I left my ex husband. I felt freedom like I had never known before. I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything in the world....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's "easy" for the one who chooses to leave. It's hardest on the children.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010