Do you love your PT cruiser?

Im lookig for a used car and found many for sale on Carmax...I was wondering if anyone can tell me your OWN personal pros and cons.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a 2001 Pt Cruiser. I LOVE it :)
    We got it at Carmax (I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else again!- we got hubby's jeep from them too)
    it was 3 or 4 yrs old when we bought it and had 21,000 miles so it was like new almost :)
    never had any major issues with it- we jsut replaced a sensor that cost about 15o bucks to have done-but other than that just oil changes and tires :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:47 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• 2005 Convertible ..... We got it at Carmax.. DH just had to have it!! The tires need to be changed more often i guess cause they are so tiny? & seems like breaks are always needing something done.. I personally never drive it because i feel so inclosed. The back window is TINY you really cant see out of it.. also the vibrations of the car is not great...
    The horn is always messed up. Like it gets water in it...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My husband drove a rental and he said it was pretty good but he did say something was wrong with the filling up gas feature and that it would fill up completely or something. So keep your eye on that.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

• i jus got an 06 pt n jan of this yr, so 6 months, n i love it!....no problems yet, knock on wood!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 11:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2010