Would you rather have a boy or girl next time you have a baby?

If you wish to have another, of course!

Melissa15

Asked by Melissa15 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in

• A Girl. I have a little boy that is 10, so I really hope that if my husband and I are successful at conceiving, that we have a little girl. Of course, I will be tickled to death if we have another regardless of sex, but if I could choose, it would be a girl!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I can't have anymore, but if I could I would want a boy. I have a boy and 2 girls.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Girl
    RMoore22

Answer by RMoore22 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I would like to have twins...one of each as it's too hard to pick just one.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a little girl and I am pregnant now and would like this one to be a boy!
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I want a girl. Because I have a boy. Although..I don't really care, I would like to have at least one of each kind. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I really don't know!! I would LOVE LOOOVE LOOOOOVE to have another little girl, my daughter is so much fun and I love dresses, nail polish, and hair bows and braids, now that she is a little older we can play with dolls and play "house" and I can really give her all of the great things I never had as a child (my mom wasn't around). So to be able to do that for two girls would be amazing. Not to mention we've already agreed on a name if our next is a girl.

On the other hand, I think it would be awesome to experience a boy. To be able to put little baseball caps on him, play in the dirt and jump in puddles, and all of the other fun stuff that comes with boys. AND, it would be awesome to have a little girl and a little boy.

So, I guess my answer is either - I'll be perfectly happy with either!!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I cant have any more but I would like another girl.. I have 1 girl and 3 boys.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• girl, I have a boy now i want a girl.
    SpiritMoon

Answer by SpiritMoon at 11:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have a super easy boy .. and a high maitenence princess girl .. So I'm hoping this next baby is an easy boy like my first.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010