All the new changes

It has been awhile since I have been on here . Why can't you answer a question anonymously anynmore ? And what is a BUMP ?

sarbreen28

Asked by sarbreen28 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can still answer anon.. and a bump is if you like the question, you can bump it up.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You need to be a level 16 before you can answer anon. If you like the question or would like to see more answers to it, you can bump a question. It also gives it more points I believe. The new changes are complicated kind of. Good luck in finding an easy way to actually read about them. There is the vote up and down button that is causing controversy. Also don't report an answer because cafemom doesn't message you as to why it isn't removed. Even though it may be something that its into their rules. I've given up on caring. The bashing has slowed for now, but it is starting to increase because more and more are reaching level 16. I'll get off of my soap box now.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• All can be expained here.  Phi Beta Mama: The Answers Group 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hmm..im at level 13 and can answer anon
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2010