HELP! IS THIS TERRIBLE TWOS?

my two year old. will be sitting there having fun. then all of a suddan she will burst out in tears screaming like someone is beating her. she cries and screams and i cant get her to calm down...sometimes its just so frustrating b.c. she can cry like that for a half hour... she doesnt have a fever or need a diaper change. she isnt hungry............is this terrible twos? please help...

inkedmommy1414

Asked by inkedmommy1414 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sounds odd to me...have you talked to a doctor about it?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• no. i just recently lost my job and my home. and had to move back in with the parents. so now i have no insurance for her. and i was told it can take another month or two before the state insurance kicks in.
    inkedmommy1414

Comment by inkedmommy1414 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well, sounds strange to me. Almost like something may be bothering her. Have you noticed if something is making her angry when she does this?
    MrsPeek

Answer by MrsPeek at 12:01 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• idk that's whats weird..... but on more then one occasion i find her pointing at noting in the air. and just staring at it. and even if i turn her away.... she turns herself to keep looking at it... just screaming.... but sometimes yea she does get upset b.c. something isnt going her way. i try teaching her to say the word "help" but she just isnt having it.... and will just scream and scream.... and she refuses to even let me close a door (like if im in the bathroom) she screams like im never comming back.
    inkedmommy1414

Comment by inkedmommy1414 (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Ahhhh, It's more likey all the recent disruption in her life. Try to make sure she has as much routine as possible. Let her know in advance what's going to happen throughout the day.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2010