Did you name any of your children names that start with the same letter?

My mum did, mines Melissa and my sisters is Marlene, she always calls us the wrong name (and we don't even live in the same house anymore), and my sister called her kids the same A names and mixes them up all the time. Does this happen to you?

Melissa15

Asked by Melissa15 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids are Shayleigh & Shiyah.. but this one I'm about to have will either be Lilliynn or Levi! =)♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:01 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Mine is K and my DD, SS, and SO all start with J
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No, I didn't. My DH's parents did (they had 4 boys, 3 of them with j names) and everyone confuses them
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes both of our daughters starts with L..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No all 4 of mine have different letter names, but my 3rd son has the same letter for his first and middle name.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes. Two of our boys have "S" names. I haven't mixed them up, yet lol. My hubby does all the time though.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 11:12 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Not yet but we plan to. My daughter's name is lilly and our next will be lucas if its a boy and lyla if its a girl
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Both my girls are K names... and we are TTC again and this one will be a K name as well.
    Michele975

Answer by Michele975 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My girls are both "A" names. Alyson and Alaina. DS is Nathaniel. We didn't give the girls "A" names on purpose, it just worked out that way. Those were the names we liked.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• my mom and MIL did, but i didnt and I STILL mix the kids up. I dont think mixing their names up has anything to do with the letter being the same i think it is more that your thinking really fast and have 10 things going on at once and your looking at one kid but thinking of another and whoops the name comes out. This morning I called the dog my sons name yesterday i called her my daughters name and last night my husband called my son peanut which is the dogs name lol, we are busy and at the end of a long day your tired and nothing comes out right. Luckily my kids think ir is super funny when we mix up the names lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:17 AM on Jul. 7, 2010