What's your most embaressing moment with your child?

My 11 year old (he was 3 at the time) saved me from buying a new car by eating a booger in front of the saleswoman right before I agreed to buy the van I was looking at. He just held it up towards her and when she asked "what are you going to do with that" he shoved it in his mouth.

nyraerikson

Asked by nyraerikson at 11:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My two year old tried to grab the woman's bra in the pew in front of us at church. She had on one of those thin white dress shirts you can kind of see through. I reprimanded my child and the woman turned around and told me she was only little and it was ok. And what did we learn there? Then there was the lay down on the floor with the kicking and screaming fit in the grocery store from my other daughter when she was 2 because she wasn't going to get the cereal with the prize in it. I turned and walked away from her and went to the end of the aisle when another older lady came and picked her up and told her it was ok. She was only little. SHeesh!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Well my daughter is only eight months old but the other day we were at the dentist and we were the only ones in there. Out of nowhere my daughter started farting really loud and they were smelly. The receptionist kept looking at me in disgust like I was the one doing it. (My daughter takes after her father in many ways lol)
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My 3yr old farted really loud in the checkout lane @ the grocery store and said "eeww, mommy you pooped"
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 11:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Lol. I know all about those grocery store tantrums and the excessive gas. I'm a mother of 6 and I was just curious to see if anyone else had some stories like mine lol.
    nyraerikson

Comment by nyraerikson (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We've had lots of embarrassing moments but the latest was when we went out to dinner. We were in the restaurant with my in-laws and we were quietly eating and my DS who is 3 yelled out "Mommy has Big Boobies"! Everyone around us laughed and my Son burst into a belly laugh too.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:35 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• crying for a toy in the store.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 11:39 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We were at the bank waiting to be seen to sign our tax check and my son decided to have a fit. Whatever, no big deal. Then he proceeds to smack me across the face and knock my glasses off. He didn't do it again after I grabbed his hands and told him to behave .. But it was still embarrassing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Standing in the line at the post office, my son said, "When are you going to have another baby come out of your belly? I want a sister." Had no idea where that came from and there were lots of chuckles.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010