37wks, in a lot of pain, and feel like my life is going down the toilet...

I'm so mentally motivated to get stuff done around here, but I physically can't. After 5 min of doing ANYTHING I'm in pain!!!! I think I might just go crazy if I can't get stuff done. I know it's not going to be better after I have the baby, at least for a while because i'm having a C section...
how did you cope?
PS, my DH is in school and is gone most of the time finishing his classes this semester...ugh.

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm on bed rest because I'm 30 weeks and my baby is already trying to come out. I was working until I was pulled out by my doctor. It's so hard being at home and not being able to do much especially because I'm a busy body. I normally sit on the couch and fold or have my husband bring a bar stool to the sink so I can sit down and still wash dishes. I try to help out as much as I can. I hate feeling useless and helpless so there are a few things I can do without really straining myself. You can try different things too. Just make sure you listen to your body and if you get tired take a break, even if it takes you all day...just keep coming back to it. It'll give you something to do. Good luck.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• well my first Q is why r u having a c-section is it honestly medically nessicary
    my answer to you problem is your nesting and going crazy and it will be fine in the end get what you can done "the nessicities" and enjoy what time you have left not having a child thats when it can get really crazy
    shannonnlotuz

Answer by shannonnlotuz at 11:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I really didn't have pain while pregnant. I felt better after a week with my c-section. I think you need to think more positively. You're having a baby!! It's a wonderful thing! Try to see the good things in it. Also, if it hurts, don't do it. It will get done eventually. The baby won't notice if his room is decorated perfectly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:37 AM on Jul. 7, 2010