Do any of y'all get sick of people saying you didn't pick up when I tried calling..Where were you??

My grama is the worst w this...it's like it's noyb where I was or what I was doing I just didn't feel like answering the fricken phone right now...grrr (not that I really tell her that but my god)

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah this annoys me too. Usually, I just answer, "Yeah, I was busy when the call came through." Most people are not nosy enough to ask busy doing what.
    If they were honestly, I would probably say me and my DH were having hot passionate sex, just to mess with them, that way they would not ask again, lol!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yeah! :-) I always tell them, "I know I didn't pick up, why'd you keep trying? Didn't get the hint, huh?" It usually gets them to hush about it, especially if they called several times in a row.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• OMG my mother is the worst. Next time she calls me I will answer and say oh thank you for calling I was just taking a crap but hey you always say I NEVER ANSWER MY PHONE!!!!!
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• nobody calls me except hubby when he's at work so...I don't really have that issue
    when he asks why I didn't answer-usually it was that I couldn't find the phone!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I hate when people say that to me. We try to eat supper every day at 5:00 p.m. Have been doing this for years. The neighbor lady will come over and knock on the front door and ask my why I didn't answer the phone!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2010