HORMONES

has anyone done, said, felt or tried anything because of pregnancy hormones. I have turned into a jealous monster. I can not stand it and I know it has to be what I am going through because I have never acted like this before. I pick things apart and I know while I am doing it that it is wrong and that I look like an idiot because my husband and I love each other. I have a friend and I think that she wants my husband, even as I think it, it sounds ridiculous. Has anyone ever had this problem? how would you deal with it or would you just not do anything because you know after the baby comes and you are back to normal things will look different. I just want to know that I am not alone in this hormone rage I seem to find myself.

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My husband is fond of telling me......"you were a psycho bitch" . You are NOT alone, hormones make us wacky.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Yes. I trust my husband but a few weeks ago we got in this huge fight and he like wanted to seperate cause I was sooo jelaous. I normally give him space and freedom but for some reason I was feeling so insecure. I don't know why but I think it's because I'm pregnant. I mean, we're married we have children together and I'm pregnant again. I felt that he would leave me for a single, no kids and in great shape girl. He gave me no reason to feel like this I just did. Have an open communication with your significant other and let him know your feelings. I think part of my insecurities was because I needed of him...I'm not a very clingy perosn but at that point I think thats all I needed. I'm fine now. but yes these things do happen. Talk to him. Don't let this ruin your relationship and this precious time.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2010