What is your frustration with your Direct Sales Business?

I notice that many women that have either been in Direct Sales or currently involved become frustrated and sadly quit. Why? What was/is your frustration?

candlesbychill

Asked by candlesbychill at 11:38 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets an I have no frustration because I have an option if I want to sell or not. I still make an income just by referring people.:)

Have a great night!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• the only frustration I have is that I wish I could find the people that are so hungry to make a change in their life that they are willing to work for it. Don't get me wrong, I love my team, however I wish I could find more people like me who are willing to work hard to get the big money fast!!! (oh, and the White Mercedes)
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hello Jen - I totally agree with you, I have been with Mia Bella candles for 5 years and we have the freedom that others do not have. So I don't have the stress and frustrations.

@Marywoz - I know what you mean...You have to realize that there are more 80%ers than 20%ers and you just have to keep finding those that are like YOU! You can change others, they have to do that themselves you just have to be willing to grow, learn and become a better you which will attract the people you are looking for.
    candlesbychill

Comment by candlesbychill (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am so passionate and excited about I do. I work as a Juice Plus Rep. helping people get more fruits and vegetables into their daily diet.My only frustration is the lack of support from my family. The people I love and care about the most don't want to hear about the health benefits of taking juice Plus. I've used the product for a year and it has helped me in so many ways. I wish they'd at least try it for a few months before turning their noses up at it. Especially with the health issues in my family, you'd think they would be open to anything that would make a differnce. It's fruits and vegetables in capsules or a gummy, does it get any easier?
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2010