Anyone have a dish?

Anyone have a dish thru there phone company for TV? If so how well does it work in bad weather? (Thunderstorms, snow storms or have rain fall)

We are trying to find a bundle package that will save us money. Just when I was a nanny in 1995 they had a dish and whenever there was bad weather it went out.

So i was wondering if they have gotten better or just the same.

Raeann11

Asked by Raeann11 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do have satellite tv, not though my phone company, though. We've had it for almost 5 years. It only goes out during really hard rain, which isn't very often. I live in Texas, so I had never had problems with snow until this year; we just knock the snow off with a broom. I think people who get snow more frequently heat their antennas in some way so that the snow melts.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We just got rid of the cable and intenet through the cable company. We bought a converter box for the TV, and have Clear for the laptops.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2010