if you could?

If you could do anything all day just you no kids no hubby just you and maybe a friend if you would like what would it be?

Mine would be getting my best friend who has three kids away from her family and the two of us spending the day hiking in the GSM.. See how many waterfall trails we could do in one day!

l0v3myg1rl5

Asked by l0v3myg1rl5 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that does sound fun. i'd take one of my girlfriends up to seven falls for the day. maybe try to drop pennies on people. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'd go skydiving! Then, I'd sit in a park and read a good, calm book for a couple hours to get my heartrate back down from falling out of a plane!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• sunbathing on the beach.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 11:50 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'd have some drinks with a friend, I'm not really a drinker but since being pregnant ive not had a drink as im breastfeeding too so it'd be nice
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Shopping!
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Sleep!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Movies, shopping, a nice drive with the music really loud and hopefully no cops around!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010