What do you do when you go camping???

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Travel

• hike and fish
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• relax and read a lot, yeah you have the work of cooking and cleaning up the dishes, but I don't mind. We usualy rent a canoe and take it out on the lake at the campground, we usualy get water access sites at Nick's Lake in the Adirondacks. We usualy splurge and go out to dinner one day, breakfast another....we will go hiking and shopping at local gift shops.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We usually camp by a sandy river bank in the middle of nowhere in N. Carolina. Funny, because the place where we camp (i refuse to say where our bitchin camping spot is) was where they filmed scenes from that movie 'Deliverence'...lol, so i always bring my banjo & play a few tunes by the river hahaha. We bring a canoe, go fishing, bring horse shoes & corn hole. Last year DD & i made a purple pig pinyata for the kids. We always have a huge camp fire & we have a lot of musicians in our group of friends, so we sing lots of songs by the camp fire. I make the best smores EVER, i have a special secret. We do all kinds of things. There is never a dull moment when we go camping. But, we have a large group of friends that always come along & bring their kiddos
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• barbecuingwe cook on the grill and eat alot

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• lol...I was just talking about camping on another question...I just got back from a 3 day camping trip, we took our boat, fished, swam, played corn hole, horseshoes, let the kids ride bikes, played at the park,went hiking, built a fire and roasted marshmallows and wieners
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We only camp in 1 campground. We fish, kids play on the playground, take bike rides, walks, play in our "yard", read, crafts, all kinds of stuff. Go into town and look around if we're desperate ;o).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 3:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010