Why do you believe the way you do?

For me it just feels right. Its hard to explain but its a great feeling :)

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The faith I believe in feels right to me and makes more sense to me personally. I love the path I follow now and I have found that my life is richer and fuller than I could have ever imagined. I have a personal relationship with my Goddess and God, I always try to follow my own heart, follow my wiccan pledge of spirituality and not pretend to be someone I'm not or follow something that just doesn't "fit" me the right way or stuff the real me in some "broom closet" to make other people happy with me.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Because I simply can not force myself to believe in something that does not exist.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:12 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I can't lie to myself and say I believe in something when I find it to be completely illogical and impossible. My mind is wired for logic, reason, and facts. A god or higher being does not fit into the equation.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Because my mind is to logical to believe in stories that have no empirical evidence to support them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Logic and science are my guide.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• ditto
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Logical, linear thinking. Once you have the facts, there's no going back to the fantasy.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Is logic the problem or is it because we don't believe in your god?   Personally I could never understand how ANYBODY could  believe anything that defies all logic.

Thanks for letting us have OUR opinion!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I am like "Older" my relationship with GOD has nothing to do with religon and everything to do with whats in my heart and what HE has shown me
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Because I just "know" that what I believe in feels right to me. My logic and research tells me that there IS a God.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010