What's your favorite cookie recipe?

Chocolate chip and cinnamon raisin are big here. I usually make the cinnamon raisin cookies with extra cinnamon and raisins. And the chocolate chip cookies with extra chips too.Nothing like the smell of freshly baked cookies in the oven. Of course, after the heat wave passes! lol

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Ok, I'm totally making oatmeal cookie dough now.....just to eat it...and not bake it! lol
    Chocolate chip are our favorite around here!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• chocolate chip oatmeal with nuts. DH won't have any other kind of cookie & of course they are homemade.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• i made peanut butter cookies yesterday. those and choc chip are our favorites. i like the dough more than the cookies!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like the fund raiser cookies that come in the little squares :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Recipe for dessert of course, we all need to have treats. AND all those above and the same 100 times over. These cookies can't be beat. THe cinnamon, the chocolate, the raisins, the vanilla flavoring, the walnuts ! ! ! ! !
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I like to make a double batch of chocolate chip cookies and put mixed chips in it.... I usually add chocolate, white, sometimes some of the swirl chips or baking M&M's. A few times I put butterscotch chips, peanut butter or mint chips in as well. My hubs and kids love them and sometimes I have a hard time getting any as they eat them up so fast!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Plain old sugar cookies. Shape them for any occasion and then add icing and sprinkles. Love to make 'em, love to give them away, love to eat 'em, too. Very, very good.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Chips Ahoy. lol. I'm a terrible baker! Although I did make some last night that were pretty good. But it was the kind that came in a box and I just had to add egg and butter. lol.9
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• No Bake Cocoa Cookie Recipe
    Ingredients:

2 cups white sugar
    1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1/2 cup milk
    1/2 cup butter
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 pinch salt
    1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
    3 cups quick cooking oats

Directions:

1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cocoa, sugar, milk and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 1 minute.

2. Remove from heat and stir in the salt, vanilla, oats and peanut butter.

3. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow cookies to cool for at least 1 hour
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• peanut butter oatmeal. plain, with chocolate chips, and with raisins (3 ways out of 1 batch). they're the whole family's favorite.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010