when does teeth come in?

My DD is 7 months and still no signs of teeth..... lol we thought she was teething at 3 months already, guess she was just being fussy and we thought wrong. I also read somewhere that teeth usually comes in sometime between 4-7 months.... hmmm my DD is approaching 8 months already... i also understand that everyone is different but shes my 1st baby and im anxious to see some teeth!

urban_baybee

Asked by urban_baybee at 12:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We didn't get teeth until 11 months. Also you will go thru @ 3 bouts of teething before they actually break thru the skin.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Any time between birth and 18 months.

My baby is 9 1/2 months no teeth. I was 15 months old when I got my first tooth.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• She may not get them until 12months. That does happen. My son and I started getting teeth at 4 months.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It usually is around 6 or 7 months, but like you said, every baby is different. She'll probably break through several teeth at once and catch up.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• my daughters teeth started coming in at 6 months ,but a friend of mines child is a year old and still no teeth...,
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I have heard of babies born with teeth! Then I've heard of some who were over a year when they got their first ones. Really you want them to come in later! Less time for them to get cavities.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My son had his first tooth at about 3 months
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My pedi said the average range for them to get thier first tooth is 2 to 14 months. With the 7th month being the most common. My son got his first 2 teeth a week before he turned 8 months. I have a friend whos son had 2 at 4.5 months. And i also have a friend thats 12 month old doesnt have any. It all depends on the child :) And it is true. They later they come the better cause they arent exposed as long, and have lest risk of cavities!!!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• None of my kids got their first tooth before 10 months. My daughter was almost 1 before she got hers. Every kid is different.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• at 6 months old, one of my twin boys just got his first tooth today. My nephew didn't have any at all until after he turned 1 yr, so it depends on the baby, I wouldn't worry about it
    Mom2twins2010

Answer by Mom2twins2010 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010