Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

I met my husband by chance at a friends house when I went over for dinner. We clicked right away & have been together ever since. He's the best guy & I feel so blessed to have him.

mom_to_a_angel

Asked by mom_to_a_angel at 12:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I met him in high school.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I ask him this all the time.....he always answers at a bar!! And we did.....LoL!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Plenty of Fish. Yes, the dating website. We have been dating for 2 months now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I met my husband at my home when I was 16..my uncle brought him over to put speakers in his truck and use my dads tools! We did not get together then but we def had chemistry...we ended up together when I was 18...woo woo Im almost 27 now!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We met in 9th grade but didn't start dating until my Junior year of college.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Hubby was 20, single and ready to mingle..LOL, I was 19, we met cruising. He was with his friends in a low rider I was out with my friend, at first he wouldn't give me the time of day, we ended up running into each other later on that night and I had this urge to kiss him, so I did. I gave him my number and that was that! 11 years in the making!

LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• At a gas station in another state while on vacation. I was on spring break in Florida and he was in Mississippi with his friends. We both are from GA and had to drive home through Alabama. We stopped at a gas station because our break fluid was leaking. He stopped and fixed it for us. We got married 7 months later.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 12:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I met my husband when I was in England visiting family.  He was my cousin's best friend.  Ten months later I was on a plane with a one-way ticket in my hand.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I met my hubs on a blind date. My best friend's Aunt called me up and said "I know this guy, he would be perfect for you" and asked to give him my phone #. I said yes, he called me the next day and we talked for a while and decided to meet that weekend. He came to my house and picked me up and we spent a great day together talking and getting to know each other. Well 10 hrs later when he took me home I pretty much knew that I would be seeing a lot more of him....
    I was right as we have been together 21 years now, 19 of 'em married.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• High school American History class :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2010