could he be cheating?

Ok so when me and my boyfriend first started dating about 6 months ago he always wanted sex...I mean ALWAYS! Now it seems like I am the one always asking for sex and most the time he will say "not right now"...."im too tired"....or "im not in the mood" do you ladies think he could be cheating? or am I just thinking TOO much?

Brianna-Ravae

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• It could be that he's drifting away from you. He actually isn't in the mood. He really is tired. He's got a lot going on. He's cheating. We don't know. We can't tell you. Ask him why he doesn't want sex. That alone is hard to go on, because that could be caused by absolutely anything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Weigh it out. Let him initiate and see what happens and how long it takes for him to ask. Or be upfront and ask him what's the problem. Don't assume anything and get yourself upset over something that you don't have concrete evidence on...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:30 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• could be any number of reasons
    if you have no other hints, i think too easy to jump to that conclusion
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• He could be seeing someone else, but it's not really cheating. When a relationship is all about sex, it easily becomes boring, especially to the guy who is always looking for someone new. It's why I taught my daughter to wait until a man came to her who was looking for a wife. She waited until she was 31 years old, is now happily married and expecting her second child. She used to tell me that guys wanted to marry girls like her, but they wanted to date another kind. Thankfully, she listened to her mom and did not give herself sexually to any man until after she was safely married. A guy who will do it with one will just as easily do it with another, but if he's not married to you, it is not infidelity. It's just doing the same old thing to him, and it's why he didn't want to be married to begin with. He wants to be free to move on whenever he feels like it. If I were you, I'd dump him before he has a chance to do it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• maybe the honeymoon stage is over.. every couple has it.. then over time you get tired and just could care less for sex. I think the obvious signs of cheating is working late, him taking off to answer a phone call, obvious women being around things like that
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• *********nannyB*******

you are way over the top on your answer
    ............but it's not really cheating....
    =says who?, YOU, it is not your call to say, this is an insenstive opinionated answer,
    when two people make a committment to each other, yes it is cheating if one strays (IMO)

AND
    ......I'd dump him before he has a chance to do it........
    a slight over kill lady! my God take a chill pill, maybe a prozac would help you

i have not bitched at anyone on here before you, but you are deserving of the wait
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh but I forgot to add, he is PUSHING for me to have a baby. Like he committed to trying to get me pregnant but yet I have to beg him for sex? and his jealousy has gotten so bad lately, to the point when I look at a guy I get screamed at! Do you guys think this behavior is guilt? is he cheating? or am i just crazy?....the only reason i am jumping to conclusions about cheating is because he has cheated in his past!
    Brianna-Ravae

Comment by Brianna-Ravae (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• NannyB.... where in her question did she say her relationship was all about sex?
    SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 12:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• "he has cheated in his past".......you just posted this. Why do you have to come on here and ask? He has before, so, I say dump him and sure as hell don't make a baby with him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I was in a relationship where we had sex 8 times a day at first. Suddenly we stopped having sex at all. Turns out he was seeing somebody else. So I would keep my eyes open and find out what's going on.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2010