Do you still use a regular camera or strictly digital now? Which do you like better?

I just found some undeveloped film. I'm so excited to find out what is on it. I miss that anticipation. But I love the fact I can modify pictures with the digital option now.

Lifes-A-Dance

Asked by Lifes-A-Dance at 12:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use digital because you can pickthe pictures you have developed and you can delete the ones that turned out bad
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 12:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• We are strictly digital. The kids used a disposable camera when we went to the zoo. OMG It's so expensive to develop that film! We also have several rolls of undeveloped film, but I don't want to pay for the developing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love my digital but miss the lack of delay on a regular 35mm.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm digital. I used to never remember to develop the film.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I love my digital camera..don't think I'll ever go back to film,lol.
    But I do know what you mean about the anticipation of picking up film that you've been waiting to get developed. That was fun.
    I have a box of undeveloped film that I found when we moved...about 17 throw away cameras and rolls,lol. I need to take them in before they expire. It costs so much more to develope film than the digital pictures though.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• strictly digital , we do a lot of filming too i love our camcorder too for family outings.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I only use my digital camera now, but I was talking about this just the other day. I take a lot more pictures than I did with my camera that used film, but I also have a lot less in my albums now too.I know it is so easy to get them printed out but I have so many on disks I wouldn't know where to begin in printing them.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Digital only. I have a Canon Rebel XTi and a Canon 5D Mark II. I love the instant gratification of moving them from my camera right to viewing on my comp.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Ladies, here is some incentive to develop those old rolls you find. The last time I found one, I discovered my oldest child's baptism photos! I was so happy I did!
    Lifes-A-Dance

Comment by Lifes-A-Dance (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Digital
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010