3 neg tests... but all the symptoms. has this happened to you?

should i get a blood test done? how likely is it that i could still be pregnant with this many neg tests? My period is 4 days late and I have most of the pregnancy symptoms I had with my other children. Thanks....

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I had quite a few negative tests, but I knew I was pregnant. There just wasn't enough hormone in my pee for it to be detected yet. Get a blood test and you'll know for sure.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• You could just be stressing yourself out to much about being pregnant which can cause your period to be late. But if you really think that you are pregnant go get a blood test.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• PMS mimics pregnancy sypmtoms. I would wait a week and if you still don't get your period, test again.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 12:50 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I would definitely call your doctor and schedule a blood test.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My period symptoms are ALOT like pregnancy for me... Im about to start right now actually. and the last few days I can barely bend over without almost throwing up.. My boobs--OMG MY BOOBS! They are gonna explode! Tired. Wanna eat alot. and the usual emotional PMS.
    Personally I would just wait a week or 2... I wouldnt waist the money on a blood test (guessing they are not cheap?).. You or your not & finding out sooner wont change that :) UNLESS their is a medical reason you need to find out asap.
    I was 4mo along when I found out i was pregnant! LOL...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2010