cant get a job

a few years ago I was accused of stealing somethings from my work when in fact I didnt. One of my co workers went as far as putting something in my purse when I turned my back and then she reported that she found it in a purse search that we did everynight. I hd to confess to it because there was no way to prove that I didnt do other than the he said she said crap. I was fired right away and now its on my record. I cant get a job anywhere and thats the reason. Im just not sure what to do because I need a job bad to take care of my kids. Any suggestions. I even tried the working from home stuff and it doesnt appeal to me and I dont have hundreds to start up anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• You shouldn't have confessed to something that you didn't do.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Have you tried to be up front with employers about it? Other than that I don't know. Sorry
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Small business are much less likely to delve into your background. I would contact a community college, and take Microsoft office classes (at least Word, Excel and Powerpoint), along with at least one bookkeeping class. The more skills you have, the easier it will be to find a job.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Please pm so we can chat.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 3:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2010