Does anyone do the GBG home business? or Do you take the vitamins?

I have looked into this business but don't know much about it and was wondering if it really works. I have tried so many others and they have not worked for me. Thanks.

Pinkstr56

Asked by Pinkstr56 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Is that selling vitamins? I don't know if it is the same thing my husbands boss did but if it is it was not worth it at all. At least it was not to him.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I don't take vitamins, I take Juice Plus. It's 17 servings of fruits and vegetables in a capsule or a little gummy. This has helped me so much. It's affordable and convenient. There is a business opportunty to be a rep, but if thats not your thing the product is wonderful. They offer a children's health study program, kids 4-18 or an undergrad in college can get Juice Plus for free with a sponsering adult. I have my entire family taking it. Two orders for the price of one and more fruits and vegetables in my families diet, well worth every cent.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 7:39 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• There are fantastic, food based, organic vitamins and supplements that don't require a huge investment. I get ours (except the refrigerated probiotics) from http://www.mothernature.com/ . I can usually find stackable coupon for 30-40% off, and always get free shipping and never pay sales tax.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:19 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• I joined GBG several months ago and it was the best thing I ever did! The product is great and I'm making money sharing it with others. The people in the company and on my team are awesome!
    homebizcoach

Answer by homebizcoach at 12:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2010