Boobs

What is it about them that makes men go all dumb and clueless when they see them? I walked to see my mom,and on the way back I stopped to pet a kitty. A man and his daughter stopped too and the dad got all flustered talking about me getting fur on my"uh,uh,uh,blouse"! lol I think its funny as hell! Granted my D's attract attention wherever I go unfortunately!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have big ones and I think it's funny when guys are flustered over them.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• no clue. My hubby is a butt man.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• same here. men get really dumb in front of me, no matter how much i hide them. it doesn't even matter they're there!lol. men are idiots period.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Haha we were just talking about how in some countries they have topless women do the weather. Him and his brother were saying they should do that here. I was like yeah right, I'd ask you what the weather was gonna be like and you'd reply "titties!!" LOL
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• My husband will fully admit that they are all men ( most of course ) will go stupid very quickly ...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Same as the first answerer, my mans a butt kinda guy
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• like the first mom said I HAVE NO IDEA, my hubby is all about the butt! I wish I had big boobs tho!
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 1:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• It's kind of odd really. I bet they aren't like that in cultures where women don't wear tops : ) I don't have nice or big boobs, so I'm not usually a victim of the "dumb men" syndrome : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:32 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Oh, but my daughter is completely and utterly fascinated with my boobs and bras : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• lol my ex is a boob guy. When I was breast feeding our first child he walked into the room and stopped dead, got a grin on his face and said "holy shit your tits got even bigger". I don't go out much so I haven't experienced any flustered men lately but a couple weeks ago I was in my pool and my cousin was handing me her 6 month old daughter to bring into the water and she just said "wow your boobs are big" lol. My brother almost punched his friend last month; I was laying on my mom's couch and for some reason my brother and his friend decided to stand in front of the TV and I asked them if they could take the conversation outside and his friend goes, "we could but then I'd miss the titty show". I don't get it either.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2010