too hot to go outside

we don't have A/C only a few fans, but right now it is too hot of the kids to go outside for more than a few minutes at a time. What are some good indoor activities for them to do. I have a 5 year old boy, a 4 year girl and a 2 year old boy.
I am at the end of my rope with "what can we do now?"

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 1:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• We find somewhere cool to go like the library or find a place to cool off like the beach or splash park.

If you don't want to go anywhere, why not try something fun like making your own ice cream? http://www.aahom.org/for_kids_families/#iceCream
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 1:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• Relax and watch a movie together.. have some popcorn or ice cream or something.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:08 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• Why don't you set up a sprinkler or something like that to get them outside but keep them cool at the same time??
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• we go to the mall and play on the playground there.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 7, 2010

• I'm with amymartinez0214, we go to the mall sometimes and walk around (fun for my girls) and then play at the playground thing they have indoors there. Or sometimes when my kids tell me they are bored I tell them togo and clean their room! Or their bathroom (no chemicals though) if they are dirty. That normally gets hem to figure out what to do without asking me what to do. But I have their days pretty ful though. Some days we go to the mall, some days we will go to the nearest lake and just swim for a while, sometimes we will just go and walk around WalMart for a while if we want to get out of the house. But at home we have television and movies and plenty of games and toys to play with.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 2:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2010